1.26.2009

..:???what happened, where am i???:..


I haven't written in this blog for so long. This was supposed to be my baby. Instead I got caught up with the worries of the world and of life in general and didn't continue to do what I love to do which is write stuff.


So much has happened. The US has a black president with a beautiful and intelligent wife (and some cutie pie kids too!). Yes We Can means so much to me right now. Especially since I have declared this year my year of SUCCESS...I got caught up in feeling sorry for myself that I didn't see how great life was last year...the year that I lost 35lbs, got a writing position for a magazine, was featured in an international magazine and moved to the west coast. So this year it's YES I CAN and YES I WILL to EVERYTHING.


I'm a spiritual person so to sum it up, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me-Philipians 4:13.


I'm gonna try to update this more often...if not see my more recent posts at thefatstories.blogspot.com, thedashingfellows.com and tosports.ca!

No comments: