7.19.2008

ACERS LAPTOPS SUCK


There is no other way to put it. Let's just say when I called Starbucks about my card not working they sent refunded me my funds and sent coupons for free beverages.




When I take my time and write a well written letter to Acer informing them of their faulty machine they do nothing!


Well from this moment on I am starting the ACER LAPTOPS SUCK campaign in hopes to hit them where it hurts...in their revenue..


ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK
ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK
ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK ACER LAPTOPS SUCK
ACER LAPTOPS SUCK
My letter to ACER....
To whom it may concern,

I am writing to share with you the disappointing experience I have had owning my first ACER laptop (Aspire 3610).

As a previous owner of a laptop for over five years, I was hoping that my ACER would last just as long but instead it has been plagued with issues from the monitor not working to battery problems and it is only two years old. No other laptop I have used has ever malfunctioned as much as the ACER has.

As a writer I depend on my laptop to be at least sufficient enough to last me for a few years. The main issue that I have now with the laptop is that since it was returned to me from warranty repairs, the battery power has diminished and 20 minutes is the max battery power life. Also the outlet power is not working causing the laptop to not charge. I changed the power cord twice and this problem is still continuing.

I realize that because my laptop was purchased in 2006, it is now out of warranty so I cannot send it in and the costs of trying to repair it is not worth it. My hope in writing this letter though is that you will look into such issues so that others with ACERs do not have the same problems (my friend’s Aspire 3610 has the same issues as me). I am now using my older laptop which is over five years old and, other than being a bit slow, does not give me any problems.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter,



Michelle C. Williams
Writer for AMÖI Magazine
and BlogTo.com

No comments: